Friday, September 2, 2011

A contest for readers

Do you like contests? I haven't done many promotions for my ebooks, but I thought I'd try something fun for my newest collection of horror stories, Big Chills.

For the Labor Day weekend I'm offering a $10 Amazon gift certificate to the first three people who can name the female character in "Crusher",  one of the stories in Big Chills.

"Crusher" is one of those stories with a twist at the end, and I hope you like it. In any case, if you can name the female character, I'll send an Amazon gift certificate to your email address. Just email me at jaymack@comcast.net with the name of the character, and I'll let you know if you won.

You can find Big Chills at Amazon.com or Smashwords.

This contest ends at 8 PM Eastern Time on Monday, September 5. Good luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment