Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Blog Wins An Award!


I received this award from Danielle La Paglia, who writes terrific flash fiction and has a better-looking blog than mine. I'm supposed to pass this award on to 15 other blogs whose fiction I enjoy. I am really slow with tasks like this, so I'm going to modify it to seven blogs (otherwise it'll take me till 2012 to get this done). There are tons of fiction blogs out there that I like, so it's hard to limit this list to 15. However, here is my attempt:
FutureNostalgic. A great series: pixies vs. fairies.
. Mazzz in Leeds. Funny, dark.
. Eric J. Krause.  Sci fi podcasts, among other things.
. Laura Eno. A funny series about Chronos and Death.
. John Wiswell. "The Bathroom Monologues". Amazing what he comes up with.
. Icy Pop. Really short stories with a punch to them.
. Tony Noland. Writes in different styles and genres. I look forward to his #fridayflash posts.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, John, I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John! I'm going to be even slower, so don't feel too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, John! I'm honored and so glad you like Chronos and Death. I'm slow about these as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank you, John. I think your blog is lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks John! I'm delighted for my blog to be thought of as "funny, dark" :-D

    ReplyDelete