Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Aliens And Teens: My Latest Humor Ebook Is Out

I don't know what it is about aliens and UFOs, but something about them strikes me as funny. I keep writing stories about wacky alien/human encounters. Some writers think these encounters are fraught with peril, others focus on the history-making possibilities, but I like to imagine an alien falling in love with a bratty American teenager. There's a shared bond between aliens and teenagers, I think. They both look different, their minds work differently than inhabitants of Earth, and they speak a language only they can understand. It makes perfect sense to me that aliens and teenagers could get along.

I have some stories about encounters between aliens and humans in my new ebook of short stories called Funny Fantasies. There is also a story about an Irish genie, a daffy princess on a medieval quest, a village pharmacist who has to deal with customers who turn into monsters once a month because of a witch's spell, a story in the tradition of P.G. Wodehouse's Jeeves tales, and lots more. These are G rated stories, so the whole family can enjoy them.

My books are priced reasonably -- Funny Fantasies is only $2.99 -- so the laughs are not expensive. Read a sample at Smashwords. I'm sure you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment